Favorite Artist Quote:

“He who works with his hands is a laborer. He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman. He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist.”

~St. Francis of Assisi



Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Msgr. John Williams

This drawing is of my pastor, my shepherd, my sponsor, my friend, Msgr. John Williams. His humbleness and wisdom in all aspects of his life are clearly seen by all who meet him. To the left of him, I added a picture of one of his favorite statues, the Infant of Prague. This is my favorite drawing, and probably the best of my drawings.

2 comments:

  1. Kevin this is great. I didn't know you could draw so well. I bet Monsignor would love this.
    Mrs. Lam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Msgr. doesn't know about this yet. I plan to surprise him with it this fall; right around his ordination date and birthday.

    ReplyDelete