Favorite Artist Quote:

“He who works with his hands is a laborer. He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman. He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist.”

~St. Francis of Assisi



Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Writings

Hey y'all! Random post, but wanted you to have the addresses to my other blogs! They are below and go as follows:

Writings of Kevin DiehlThe title would better suit my writings if it was called "Kevin's Rants," but I thought I'd post more of my spiritual thoughts from day to day. Click the link Thoughts of Kevin Diehl or type in the address below. I hope you enjoy reading them.

www.thoughtsofkevindiehl.blogspot.com

Kevin S. Diehl- Intermediate Composition Blog
This blog is a collection of papers written for an Intermediate Composition Course at the University of Cincinnati Blue Ash College. This course is led by instructor, Doctor Claudia Skutar, and includes assignments related to scholarly articles, rhetorical analyses, abstracts and proposals, and finally persuasive speeches. Feel free to comment or email me with questions at diehlks@mail.uc.edu. Click the link Kevin S. Diehl or type in the address below. Thank you for your interest.

https://kevinsdiehl.wordpress.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment